Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Connectify Pro 3.2 Full + Crack
Software-based Wireless Router:
· Take any connection Internet are Wirelessly and share it with no additional hardware
Connect with Mobile Devices:
· Easily connect any number ot WiFi enabled mobile devices to your network
· A laptop or personal computer running Microsoft Windows 7 and a compatible Wi-Fi card or adapter
What's New in This Release: [read full changelog]
New Pro Features:
· Share over Ethernet: Connectify can now act as a wired Ethernet router. In the 'Advanced Settings', select 'Share Over', and then select your Ethernet card. In this mode, you can use your Connectify-enabled PC to get an Ethernet-based devices onto Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks.
· Services under Clients: In the 'Clients' tab, you can click to expand Clients, showing the services (web servers, shared drives, etc..) Right in the 'Clients' tab. This makes sharing and working together much Easier.
· Apple Bonjour Support: Pro versions of Connectify will from now detect many Bonjour / Rendezvous / mDNS services running on connected clients. Automatically detect iTunes shares and other compatible application on connected computers, and click to launch.
· New Connectify Support Center: The many utilities in the 'Help' menus have been merged into the Connectify Support Center. This powerful tool helps you troubleshoot any issues, and searches the updated Knowledge Base for related art.
If you don’t want to spend your money on a new router that would help you set up a wireless network, it’s probably the time to give Connectify a try.
In case the name doesn’t tell you that much, Connectify is a downloadable application that can turn your wireless-capable computer into a virtual router, thus allowing you to use the same Internet connection on multiple devices.
The interface is definitely the ace up its sleeve, because all the things have been designed to make the whole process very easy to use, even by those uninitiated.
The configuration process can be done in a minute, as Connectify prompts you to choose the hotspot name, the password, the WiFi device to be used, the security mode and choose whether to enable Internet sharing or not.
Of course, you’ll have full control over your wireless network all the time, so you will know exactly who is connected to your server.
We’ve tested the application on a Windows 7 laptop and everything worked quite smooth, but keep in mind that a wireless network adapter is a must have in order to use the program.
All in all, you won’t find an application that’s easier to use than Connectify and although you’ll have to purchase a pro license to unlock its full powers, it’s definitely worth the price.
Condition that you use the 'Obtain IP Address Automatically' and 'Obtain DNS Server Automatically "in the Wireless adapter or modem adapter.
The check for the way who do not know:
* Go to: Control Panel \ Network and Internet \ Network Connections
* Right click on Wireless Network Connection
* Choose Properties - Click 2X on TCP/IPv4
* Do the same thing to check Modem
Connect Internet from your modem (Connect) first.
Then Run Connectify - Click Tray Icon Connectify - Perform Configuration.
1. Make a name of your hotspot.
2. Make a password.
3. Choose your internet access, coz PRO version, you are able to use automatic which is easier.
4. Choose wifi
5. Choose security Mode
Win7 : all supported
WinXP/Vista : Ad-Hoc Only
6. Start Hotspot
Done - Hotspot is ready for use.
This software works well on Windows 7
This software is only for laptop / PC that has the Wireless
Download Here : Tinypaste